ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END!
Sadly this includes my products, but fear not! I have taken extra care in designing products that look so lovely you can up-cycle them and use them around the house once the wax has run out! On this blog are some simple ideas on how to re-use your candle jars, feel free to steal them for your own home! I love seeing photos of my products being used around your houses so be sure to snap a pic and share on Instagram using the hashtag #hestiascentsuk and be sure to tag me so I can see all your amazing ideas!
COFFEE, TEA AND SUGAR JARS
PLANT POT FOR SUCCULENT OR CACTUS
MAKE UP BRUSH HOLDER
HAIR TIE POT
HOW TO REMOVE THE WAX
1. Boil kettle
2. Gently pour boiling water into container so that it fully covers left over wax. Leave to cool completely (usually one hour).
3. The wax should have floated to the top, you can now remove the wax and dispose of it in accordance to your local regulations.
4. Repeat the above steps as many times as needed (depending on how much wax needs to be removed)
5.Then wash out the container thoroughly with washing up liquid and warm water.
6. Leave to dry.
1. Put candle in your freezer overnight.
2. In the morning take the candle out of the freezer
3. Put the candle upside down on a flat surface. Gently tap the bottom of the candle. The wax should fall out in one piece.
4. Dispose of the wax responsibly in accordance with your local regulations